[ats-employment] Application Afternoon

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <sblanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ats-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:47:14 -0800

To the attention of all participants and graduates of the Employment Workshop
Series :

You are invited to the upcoming  'Application Afternoon' on Wednesday November
18th. Our office will be open to those who have attended the series from 2:00 -
4:30pm
We will be on hand to guide and assist applicants as needed, to complete the
paperwork necessary for Social Security, and other government/organization
positions.

If you would like to attend please RSVP to cdodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday, November 18th
2:00 - 4:30pm
ATS office at 629 Divisadero Street, San Francisco