[athenaeum] Re: SCISWeb

  • From: "Meryl Howell" <m.howell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: athenaeum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:53:42 +1200

Hi Joanna

We started using SCISWeb this year and wonder what we did before then!
We've been delighted with the hit rate and have found the data really easy
to import into Athenaeum.  We have started doing some retrospective
cataloguing to try and standardise and upgrade our old records, and even
this is not too difficult.  We have had to compare the old record against
the new, and then ammend and delete the record we don't want.  All in all,
it's been well worth the subscription.

Regards
Meryl Howell
Orewa College