[atari7800] Re: What tools to do you use?

  • From: Mark Rathwell <av999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:09:50 -0500

Does anyone have a screenshot of the 256 colours that the 7800 can display? I'd like to create PHOTO-PAINT and a Photoshop ballet of this.

Mark
On Jan 27, 2004, at 8:18 PM, Eric Ball wrote:

qbasic? interesting... is it still in XP?

don't think so. i use ruby for just about any small task.
for instance it comes in handy when generating all kinds of lookup tables.
i suppose that's what eric uses qbasic for ?

Unfortunately, QBasic (at least the version I have) seems to crash XP. I do
a bunch of development using an old ThinkPad running Win98. And yes, I use
QBasic (and 1-2-3) for whacking together lookup tables. (The mazes for
Skeleton were randomly generated using QBasic.) It's my favorite quick &
dirty language. Probably because it was the first programming language I
learned.

Irfanview and MS Paint for graphics.

Rediscover the 1970s.

Visit THE INCREDIBLE HULK television series page
http://www.incrediblehulktvseries.com