[atari7800] Re: Paddle controllers??

  • From: Albert Yarusso <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:33:09 -0600

I don't believe there are any 7800 games that use Paddle Controllers. I can't answer your other questions, though. :)

 ..Al

On Feb 16, 2005, at 11:17 AM, Dennis Debro wrote:

Hi there,

Are there any games that used the paddle controllers? Also how would you
read the paddles on the 7800? On the 2600 you read them during the kernel
to get a good value. Would you do the same here? What about POKEY, could
you read the controllers through the POKEY chip?

Take care,
Dennis

Albert Yarusso, http://www.AtariAge.com
Atari News, Forums, Media, Guides, and more!