[atari7800] Re: DMA TIMING

  • From: Christopher Tumber <christophertumber@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: atari7800@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 21:43:41 -0500

>Hmm, I've just had a look at vidhrdw/a7800.c and it looks like it is
>handling the palette bits correctly in all 320H modes.  What version of MESS
>are you running?

0.88 - Try running any of the programs I've posted recently (7800kern.a78
galaxy.a78 or robo.a78) they all use 320B but use full palettes so if the
colours look correct there's a problem (which there is). In paticular, if the
interior webbing of the scroller is blue (it is when I run it), the blue colour
is coming from palette 1 where the border red is from palette 0. On a real 7800
the webbing is red, as it should be (at the time, I didn't realise why and just
assumed my colour selection was off)

Chris...