[at-discuss4vi] Copying Addresses To A Document In KeyList

  • From: Ella Yu <ellaxyu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Visually Impaired Technologies List <at-discuss4vi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 12:47:14 -0800

Hi all, When I copy records from a keylist file to a document, I get nothing. I took all the necessary steps. What should I do?
Info and stuff.

Get the free windows screen reader nvda at www.nvaccess.org. Get mozilla firefox (probably the best browser for the visually impaired ) at www.mozilla.com. get the webvisum addon for mozilla firefox from www.webvisum.com. Getting the addblock+ addon can clean up the often inaccessible adds on webpages. A good general site with lots of info about blindness can be found at http://homepages.slingshot.co.nz/~hurrikenny/. Accessibility tips for using products like gmail, google docs, spreadsheets, and presentations can be found at www.google.com/accessibility/. If you are either a mac, iphone, or other apple product user you definitely should look at www.applevis.com/ where apps are reviewed by other visually impaired users for accessibility and also usefullness. If you are a skype user you can get skype talking (which is an addon that makes skype more accessible) at https://code.google.com/p/skypetalking/ and clicking downloads. If you want you can also ask the mailing list what software they use for xxx task.

Any harsh behavior towards any list member may result in removal. The removal is either temporary or Permanent, as determined by the conduct of the behavior. Any discussion of any illegal or pirated material or subjects will not be tolerated and your use of this email system will immediately be suspended and depending on the severity of the discussion of such material, legal action may be taken.
Cussing on list will not be tolerated because all ages are welcome.
In other words; if you wouldn't want your mama to hear it, don't post it.
Oh, and one more rule, have fun.