[asvs] Re: When Would Synthetic Vision be Useful?

  • From: "Jerry Weichbrodt" <gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:52:52 -0400

Thanks Peter.  I remember reading of mobile phones being made in Japan a few
years back for the Olympics there.  Actually, though, my first introduction
to bone conduction devices was, as someone else mentioned, a hearing test.
That was many years ago, and I remember thinking what a brilliant approach
to sending sound to the ears that technology was.  I have been amazed since
then at not hearing anything to speak of about its use.

Thanks again,
Jerry