[asvs] Re: When Would Synthetic Vision be Useful?

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:15:16 -0400

I've found that though some people may be able to sort of keep track of many
things at once, they cannot have a conversation with two people easily at
the same time and they can not do something interactively audio while
recieving simultanious imput from another audio source.  I have also found
that even though some people seem to be able to handle multiple simultanious
inputs, they cannot sufficiently focus on one in order to provide detaled
feedback on it.

Having said this though, synthetic vision would form a gishtalt or however
you spell it and within that framework, we'd be building an environmental
image.

Johnnie Apple Seed