[asvs] Re: Visual Semantics

  • From: "Dave Reynolds" <dkreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 19:08:24 -0000

I agree that the second method is preferable. This could be enhanced by
allowing the user to gradually build a template which as well as being
stored mentally would be stored on the user's machine. This in some respects
limits the user, because the template will not follow him from system to
system. However, it will serve as a method of firmly establishing a vi
user's interpretation of objects shapes and their relative positions.
Dave.