[asvs] Re: The Concept & Development Road Map

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:18:22 +0100

I know John Gardiner has left Oregon State, but he's started up his own
company now.

He's mainly working in SVG, using multimodal output, such as speech, non
speech and tactile displays.  He presented at this year's CSUN.  Also,
there's details of a similar project at a german university.  Again, they're
using similar sort of output for SVG, and have a paper on their project in
the proceedings of this year's SVG Open.

Unfortunately, I don't know the URLs, but Google should bring them up.

Will