[asvs] Re: The Concept & Development Road Map

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:08:17 -0400

ok, I see that spatiality can be done at least in theory through simulation,
but in practice, I've never seen it to be precice enough to be of much use.
It does well with movement and the juxtapositioning of similar sounds with
respect to distance, but for stationary sounds, it seems to fall flat.

Johnnie Apple Seed