[asvs] Re: The Concept & Development Road Map

  • From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:51:52 -0400

Thanks for your valueable response...

I guess this concerns me..if we are going to be working on a project =
that
requires old, rather than new technology...then I believe some =
reevaluation
of objectives might be in order...i was under the impression we can make
this work with a wide variety of sound rendering devices...not just a =
forced
dependance on stereo headphones?

I realize the project Will is working on will be slightly =
different..but, I
was just wondering what our hardware dependancies will be?

Oh yeh: and let me point out that no matter what the dependancy or =
whatever
the case: I have the ut most of respect and gratitude for all of your =
work.
I truly mean that...i think it's a wonderful thing you all are doing, =
and I
sincerely appreciate this.

Take care,
Sina