[asvs] Re: Fw: [MVP] Congratulations! You have received the Microsoft MVP Award

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <asvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 16:54:02 +0100

Hi Paul,

Thanks.  No, that'll teach me to read the whole mail first *smile*.  I guess
that's one of the disadvantages of using a screen reader, and only being
able to read line by line, and not skim read.  Maybe, if we get the ASVS
system working the way I hope it will, we will get those sort of abilities,
and with the interest shown over the past few days, which I thank everyone
for, we should get a super piece of software for the community out of it, as
well as some new research findings.

I'm currently working on putting the concept as I have it so far, down on
paper, and will send it to the group sometime over the next few days,
although I'm being side tracked by the MVP website at the moment *smile*.
However, the concept only covers the displaying of the image, and for the
interactions between user and system, I would like to, if people are in
agreement, use User Centered Design, which I hope, should lead to a better
system for the end user.

BTW.  In case anyone's wondering, the user ID and pass code for the MVP site
will only get you to an intro page.  You can get my address and phone number
*smile*, but I've already set everything up, which is a one time process.

Thanks,

Will