[asteriskconfigs] IP Address

  • From: Michael Halperin <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "asteriskconfigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <asteriskconfigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:54:36 -0400

I believe I was hacked by the following that ran up international termination

Michael Halperin

VIP VOIP - Telecomm

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system.

JPEG image