[astcq-discuss] website

  • From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:26:22 +1000

I have comments on the website. I'll try to get them to you later today or
early tomorrow.

I won't distribute my group announcement immediately, but as it is intended
for publication by other groups, there will be a lead time anyway before it
reaches many people. (I've already mentioned us on austechwriter.)

Sorry about forgetting to put a subject line on my previous note.

Jean

Geoff wrote:
>If the only feedback on the website changes are
>from Barry, I'll update the site Tuesday night.
>
>Jean,
>Please hold off on distributing this message until Wednesday, when the new
>web
>site will be up and running.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx