[astcq-discuss] Re: (No References: <5.2.0.9.0.20030428125902.00a8a6b0@launch.server101.com>

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:06:23 +1000

I think that looks great Jean.  If the only feedback on the website changes are
from Barry, I'll update the site Tuesday night.

Barry,
Can you send me (directly) a .gif of how the site looks in your browser.
Without this reference I don't really understand your feedback.  On my computer
everything looks OK (Win /IE, Opera, Mozilla).

Jean,
Please hold off on distributing this message until Wednesday, when the new web
site will be up and running.

Regards

Geoff