[astcq-discuss] Re: Next Meeting

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:20:51 +1000

Hi Christine,

I'm not real sure of the travel times, but the Pancake Manor is on Charlotte St
in the City.  As for accomodation, anywhere in the City would be fine - it's
only a few minutes walk from all the hotels.  As far as safetly is concerned,
we sort of have a habit of walking in a group to the station etc, so walking
back to the hotel shouldn't be a problem.

Geoff