[astcq-discuss] Re: Next Meeting

  • From: mdixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:10:01 +1000

Hi Geoff,

Sign me up. I've got some things to discuss. I'll send you the details
soon.

Cheers,

Melanie Dixon
Document Writer
Project Office
Jupiters Technology
Phone: 07 3228 6342
Fax: 07 3228 6333
Email: mdixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                       To:     astcq-discuss
<astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    astcq-discuss-bounce@fre       cc:

                    elists.org                     Subject:     [astcq-discuss]
Next Meeting

                    28/05/2003 03:05 PM

                    Please respond to

                    astcq-discuss

Hi all,

I have made a booking for the Pancake Manor (again) for Thursday 5 June, at

6:00pm.  The booking is under my name, and I have booked a round table.
Let me
know if you intend to come, so that I can give them better numbers, or even

change the booking if we have lots of people.

Send me any agenda items, and I'll make one up.

Cheers

Geoff

field.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
http://www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mail.administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx