[astcq-discuss] Minutes for Thursday 5 June 2003

  • From: "Geoff" <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 23:19:54 +1000

Participants:
================
Nathan Howard
Dianne Gray
Melanie Dixon
Geoff Purchase

================
Discussion:  A dedicated meeting organiser.

Dianne has volunteered to be the regular meeting organiser.  Thank you
Dianne.
The plan is to hold meetings approximately every two months, at a variety of
times and places so everyone can participate.

================
Discussion:  Something to give prospective members.

Can someone please send me an electronic copy of the flyer?  I have a copy
of the draft, but not the final.  It needs to be on the web site.

================
Discussion:  Newsletters

Rather than try and organise a regular newsletter at this time, Nathan
suggested that we just use the discussion list.  I think that's a good idea.
If you write an something, post it with 'Aritcle', or 'Tip', or any
recognisable category in the subject.  Don't be shy, it doesn't have to be
long.  1000 words is not much - we all know that.

What have you done recently that gave you a sense of achievement?  Solved a
problem with translation?  Worked out a faster way to index a complex
document set?  Got a sure-fire way of ...?  Tell us all about it

Menu

Pancakes!

Geoff

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx