[astcq-discuss] Re: Meeting 11 May

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:19:57 +1000

Hi Christine,

Its been a while since I checked our the peak hour traffic from that side of
town, so I could be way off.

Richlands to the CBD, leaving before 5:00pm should take no more than 45
minutes.  Street parking is available in Charlotte St, but it might be a
clearway until 6 or 7 (I'm not sure).  There is a Kings parking station across
the road from the Pancake Manor, but I don't know the price.

Because I catch the train from Sandgate every day, I don't normally think of
these issues.  If anyone else has more accurate information, please speak up.

Cheers,

Geoff

Quoting birtley_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: