[astcq-discuss] Re: Life Out There?

  • From: "Melanie Dixon" <meldixon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 09:25:02 +1000

I recently got a technical writing-related job. I got retrenched from my
techwriting postion with Jupiturs June 2003. It took me a whole year to get
something permanent that suited my skill set.

Since I haven't really been working as a technical writer for the last year
I wasn't very active about responding to Jean's queries about courses. One
because I couldn't afford it, and then I didn't know if I would get any more
techwriting work so I was reluctant to spend the money that I didn't have.

Now that I'm working as a Techwriter again I would be interested in any
courses.

Cheers,

Melanie

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx