[astcq-discuss] Re: Life Out There?

  • From: birtley_kent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 12:54:06 +1000

Hi Naomi

Your mail it seems to have found me although I was never sure I was properly
enlisted.

But I really only remember the list functioning much when people were getting
together.

So should we go ahead and organise a meeting for after work some night?  I'm
not
taking on the job full time - not sure what my employment situation is, but I
would
happily organise one meeting.

Current contract is 6 weeks with QLD newspapers.  Anyone know of any work
coming up after that?

ck