[astcq-discuss] Re: July meeting - anyone else for Sunday or Monday?

  • From: Kirsty.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:04:36 +1000

Hi,

Monday is fine for me (as I guess I've already said). If we're meeting at=20
5:30, then I'd personally prefer a city location. Pancake Manor would suit =

me.

Thanks,
KT
=20
Kirsty Taylor=20
Editor=20
? kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
=C9 Tel +61 (0)7 3303 3221
=CA Fax +61 (0)7 3303 3257=20
=C8 Cell +61 (0)419197 502=20
Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.=20
This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential=20
information. If you have received this transmission in error, please=20
delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the=20
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of=20
companies unless expressly stated otherwise.=20

"Dianne Gray" <dianne.gray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: astcq-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
11-07-2003 01:36 PM
Please respond to astcq-discuss

=20
        To:     <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:=20
        Subject:        [astcq-discuss] Re: July meeting - anyone else for =
Sunday or Monday?

Hi Everyone,

It has been decided to make this meeting our next offical meeting and
as such the meeting date is Monday, 21st July 2003 at 5:30 pm. The venue
is still to be decided.=20
Please email your attendance or non attendance.=20

If you have a preference for the venue then please let me know by
Tuesday 15th July to allow time for booking.=20

Have a nice weekend.

Bye

Dianne Gray
Acting Migrations Officer
3006 6399
dianne.gray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11:39:55 11/07/03 >>>
So far I've heard from 9 people, all on-list, as follows:

Sunday okay: Melanie, Kirsty, Beck, Ana, Sue, Barry
Sunday not okay: Geoff, Dianne, Nathan

Monday okay: Kirsty, Ana, Sue, Barry

So everyone who thought Monday was okay is also okay for Sunday, but=20
several people haven't responded about Monday or (in some cases) at
all.=20
Meg, are you out there?

Geoff, Dianne, Nathan, Melanie, Beck: what about Monday as a
possibility?

Cheers, Jean

Subject field.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/=20

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/=20

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20

Messages included in this e-mail and any of its attachments are those
of the author unless specifically stated to represent WorkCover=20
Queensland. The contents of this message are to be used for the intended=20
purpose only and are to be kept confidential at all times.
This message may contain privileged information directed only to the=20
intended addressee/s. Accidental receipt of this information should be=20
deleted promptly and the sender notified.
This e-mail has been scanned by Sophos for known viruses.
However, no warranty nor liability is implied in this respect.
field.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit //www.freelists.org/archiv=
es/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at http://www.freeli=
sts.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

To contact the list administrator, send a message to=20