[astcq-discuss] Re: July meeting - anyone else for Sunday or Monday?

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:24:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I will also be there.

> P.S. Hmm... not complaining, just wondering at the
> use of the passive "it
> has been decided"... by whom?

Not complaining either, but I was not a decider. At
least we may get together. Please, can we make it in a
place where parking is easy to find?

Cheers,
Ana

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx