[astcq-discuss] Re: July meeting - anyone else for Sunday or Monday?

  • From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:58:16 +1000

I'll be there. I prefer a city location, but I can be flexible.
Jean
P.S. Hmm... not complaining, just wondering at the use of the passive "it
has been decided"... by whom? Do we actually have deciders, as in leaders
or officers or ?? Whatever... I'm glad I was able to stir the group along!
Looking forward to seeing as many people there as can make it.

At 01:36 PM 11/07/2003, you wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>It has been decided to make this meeting our next offical meeting and
>as such the meeting date is Monday, 21st July 2003 at 5:30 pm. The venue
>is still to be decided.
>Please email your attendance or non attendance.
>
>If you have a preference for the venue then please let me know by
>Tuesday 15th July to allow time for booking.
>
>Dianne Gray
>Acting Migrations Officer
>3006 6399
>dianne.gray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx