[astcq-discuss] Re: July meeting? Any takers?

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:24:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jean,

Sorry, I almost deleted your emails having had to
delete all of about 100 other emails. Some, all
Melanie's fault!

I can possibly do either Sunday 20 afternoon or Monday
21 evening. I will wait to see if there any other
takers for Monday. If not, maybe you should decided
which day suits you better and go from there.

Cheersm
Ana