[astcq-discuss] Re: July meeting? Any takers?

  • From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:27:48 +1000

I think a meeting for that date is a good idea, but unfortunately I won't be
able to make it.  Meet new people, exchange ideas...networking.  It is a fair
drive for Barry, but he may also be able to make it.

Rather than keep Jean in limbo, why don't we all give a yea or nay?  That way
Jean has the opportunity to make other plans.

Geoff