[astcq-discuss] Re: Inserting PowerPoint slides in Word documents

  • From: "KENT Christine" <CKENT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:58:07 +1000

> I am also told that linking the slides does not work
> because the Word file for the workbook becomes too big
> (bigger than the end result of copying and pasting).

This is my understanding, although I am working on older versions of Word. =
They become impossibly cumbersome and corruptions slip in.

Instead, can you make your workbook using Powerpoint instead of Word?  (Go =
into View, Notes Page, and put your text there.  The formatting options are=
 not as elaborate as with Word, but do you need them to be?  You can define=
 headers and footers and format text reasonably well.  When you print, sele=
ct to Print, Notes pages.  Apologies if you know all this.)

Regards, Christine

This e-mail and its contents is confidential to Gold Coast City Council
and un-authorised use is strictly prohibited.=20

To unsubscribe from astcq-discuss, send a message to
astcq-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit

To change your settings using the web interface, login at