[astcq-discuss] Re: Inserting PowerPoint slides in Word documents

  • From: "KENT Christine" <CKENT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:58:07 +1000

>=20
> I am also told that linking the slides does not work
> because the Word file for the workbook becomes too big
> (bigger than the end result of copying and pasting).

This is my understanding, although I am working on older versions of Word. =
They become impossibly cumbersome and corruptions slip in.

Instead, can you make your workbook using Powerpoint instead of Word?  (Go =
into View, Notes Page, and put your text there.  The formatting options are=
 not as elaborate as with Word, but do you need them to be?  You can define=
 headers and footers and format text reasonably well.  When you print, sele=
ct to Print, Notes pages.  Apologies if you know all this.)

Regards, Christine

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
http://www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx