[astcq-discuss] Godd bye to Geoff and good luck

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ASTC(Q)" <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Again, sorry to see you go and I wish you all the best
in Tassie. Maybe you will be able to find the last
surviving tiger (and its family) ...

Keep in touch. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but had to
go home.

Cheers,
Ana

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx