[astcq-discuss] Re: Getting together in Brisbane in December

  • From: Barry Dale <bdale_writes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:17:14 +1100 (EST)

 --- Jean Hollis Weber <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >
> I kinda thought that might be the case. When one of
> us out-of-towners
> suggests a date, it's usually because we'll be in
> town that day only.
 Yep, but in my case, there'll be plenty of other
times. Just thought I'd put it out there.

> "Way up north in Caloundra"? You just said that to
> tease me, didn't you?

  ya :)

> Group, you might be better off going for the 11th.
> Hard to say what shape
> I'll be in after getting off a trans-Pacific flight

Nobody's bit yet, except for one vote for the 10th (I
forgot who, sorry). Any other takers?

=====

Regards,

Barry Dale
Technical Writer
M-Tech Information Technology
psynch.com, idsynch.com, mtechIT.com

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx