[astcq-discuss] Getting together in Brisbane in December

  • From: Jean Hollis Weber <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:06:41 -0800

Barry,
I kinda thought that might be the case. When one of us out-of-towners
suggests a date, it's usually because we'll be in town that day only.

"Way up north in Caloundra"? You just said that to tease me, didn't you?

Group, you might be better off going for the 11th. Hard to say what shape
I'll be in after getting off a trans-Pacific flight -- I might not stay
awake long enough to get to a gathering on the 10th.

Cheers, Jean

Barry Dale wrote:
>December 10 is no good for me. I'll be in Brisbane on
>December 11-12. My home base is way up north in
>Caloundra.
>  --- jean <jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > If you make it Wednesday night, December 10, I'll
> > actually be in Brisbane!
> > Flying in that day, out the next... heading home
> > after 5 weeks overseas.
> >
> > Cheers, Jean
> > Jean Hollis Weber
> > jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > on Thursday night - December 11?

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx