[astcq-discuss] Get together on 11 Dec

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:20:36 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have no problem with Jo Jos. I have been there and
it is fairly pleasant. So, now for the hard part:

1) Is it setteld that we will meet at Jo Jos on
December 11 at about 5 to 5.30?

2) How many people are intending to be there?

I hate to bring this up (I really do) but I would
rather not book a table. Last time we did, Kirsty,
Jean, and I ended up having (a pleasant) dinner around
this fairly big round table.

Over to you.

Cheers,
Ana

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx