[astcq-discuss] Re: Get together on 11 Dec

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 14:07:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Barry (et al)

May I suggest 5.30? Please note that (if we go ahead)
I will be there for a short while. Can we also make it
toward the centre of town? I know there are plenty of
places from Jos Jos in the Mall to the ones near the
station (and just across the road from Mincom :-) )

Over to you people.
Cheers,
Ana

--- Barry Dale <bdale_writes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hEY,
> I think at the moment its just a social get
> together.
> "After work" is good. Let's say 5.30? 6.00?
> I don't know inner city venues well enough. Somebody
> pick one, and we're off. :)
>
> Cheers
> --- Kirsty.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxx wrote: > Hi,
> >
> > I know we'll probably miss Jean, but if Barry's in
> > town on Thurs 11th and=
> >  that date suits other people, I think it should
> > suit me OK. Like Ana, the=
> >  city works for me for an "after work" kind of
> > timeframe.=20
> >
> > Will we make this a meeting or more of a social
> > get-together? Does someone=
> >  want to volunteer to organise? I can be the
> > organisator if I hafta be ...=
> > =20
> > KT
> >
> > Kirsty Taylor=20
> > Editor=20
> > ? kirsty.taylor@xxxxxxxxxx
> > =C9 Tel +61 (0)7 3303 3221
> > =CA Fax +61 (0)7 3303 3257=20
> > =C8 Cell +61 (0)419197 502=20
> > Mincom. The People. The Experience. The Vision.=20

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx