[astcq-discuss] ASTC(NSW) conference

  • From: Ana Young <ana_young2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ASTC(Q)" <astcq-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:33:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

For all of you that did not attned the conference (all
of you except me), this is just to let you know some
of the things that were discussed.

1) VirtualMedia had a very interesting demo on XDK
where a Word file bigger than 1000 pages was converted
to XDK in about 4 minutes.

2) A great discussion was held on future
accreditation. More information will be posted to the
website.

3) A number of other topics and demos were covered.
Please let me know if you would like to have any
information (the website has all the topics).

All in all, a good conference (as always).

Cheers,
Ana

To search the astcq-discuss archives, visit
//www.freelists.org/archives/astcq-discuss/

To change your settings using the web interface, login at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/

astcq-discuss-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx