[associates] Re: wheelchairs in vans in Virginia

  • From: "Jacques Bolduc" <jacques@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <John_Anschutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:26:41 -0400

Yup, I think they are referring to a proposed change to the ADA requirements
that came out yesterday. The changes propose requiring tie-downs that meet
SAE J2249 (4 point).The proposed changes are on the following site:
http://www.access-board.gov/transit/refresh/notice.htm

I will be summarizing the proposal in a Circuit Breaker article, and NMEDA
will more than likely comment. NMEDA already commented on the earlier notice
of proposed rulemaking (the Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking).
Regards,

Jacques Bolduc,
SRD Bolduc Inc
cel 813-410-4884