[associates] Re: associates Digest V2 #9

  • From: CBCKJ@xxxxxxx
  • To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:58:34 EDT

I understand that you are looking at a left foot accelerator pedal that
utilizes a heavy metal plate for its "attachment" to the floor.  I  would not
recommend any item that has the possibility of  shifting.  A model that
bolts to the floor should be used.  There are  several varieties available.
Kerry Jones

In a message dated 5/6/2010 1:08:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
johnanschutz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
associates Digest   Wed, 05 May 2010    Volume:  02  Issue: 009

In This Issue:
[associates] Re: associates Digest V2 #7
[associates] Re: associates Digest V2  #7

Subject:  [associates] Re: associates Digest V2 #7
From:  Glen.H.Digman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 16:44:26  -0400

Hello, Can you help me w/ an opinion re a por= table L acel  my client
showed
me they want to buy=2E  It can be seen o= n website  www=2Eplfa=2Eo=
rg[1]=2E
I look at it and it appears there is a metal plate  that sit= s on floor to
hold it in place but it is not firmy  bolted  down=2E&nbs= p; Does anyone
haveknowledge of this in terms of safety,  reliability, etc= =2E  Thanks,
Glenn Digman, OTR/L, CDRS  Natl  Rehab Hospital= ,  Wash, DC
202-877-1705=0D=0ACONFIDENTIAL: The  infor= mation contained in this
communication,=0Aincluding its attachments  may con= tain confidential
information and=0Ais intended only for the  individual (s)= or entity (ies)
towhom it=0Ais addressed =2E The  information contained in= this
communicationmay=0Aalso be protected by  legal privilege , federal la= w or
other=0Aapplicable law=2E If you are not  the intended recipient of thi=
s=0Acommunication , you are hereby notified  that any
distribution,=0Adissem=
ination or duplication of this  communication is strictly=0Aprohibited=2E
If=
you have received this  communication in error please=0Aimmediately delete =
and destroy all copies  of this message and=0Aplease immediately notify us
o=
f the error by  separate communication=0A=2E Thank you=2E

--- Links  ---
1  3D"http://www=2Eplfa=2Eorg";

------------------------------

From:  "Jacques Bolduc" <jacques@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 16:49:58 -0400

Kind of  garbled .... cannot understand.
Sorry

Jacques Bolduc,
SRD Bolduc  Inc
cel 813-410-4884

[...]

To  control your account or to visit archives use the following  url:
//www.freelists.org/list/associates

End  of associates Digest V2  #9