[associates] Re: Too much email? - Get the Digest Version

  • From: "Mr. Ahmed" <asrar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:33:56 -0400

Please delete asrar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  from your mailing.
Thanks
AA

-----Original Message-----
From: associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mobilitya@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 2:18 PM
To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [associates] Re: Too much email? - Get the Digest Version

Thanks,

PHH

-----Original Message-----
From: wscott@xxxxxxx
To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:51 am
Yep

-----Original Message-----

From:  John Anschutz <johnanschutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  [associates] Too much email? - Get the Digest Version
Date:  Fri May 1, 2009 11:42 am
Size:  994 bytes
To:  associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you like this NMEDA Associates ListServe but feel you are getting
too many emails?
You can get this in a digest format so that you will only get one
email per day with everything for that day included.

Here is how you do it:

Option1:

  Send email to associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put "set digest"
in the Subject. Send "unset digest" to receive normal list traffic.

Option2:
       Use the form on the list's Info Page, which is located at
//www.freelists.org/list/associates

Option3:

Just email me (not the list) and tell me you would rather get the
digest version and I will fix it for you.  If you put [associates]-
digest in the subject it will help me.  I have my email set to
automatically look for [associates] in the subject line and it moves
the email in a separate folder just for this.

Hope that helps,

John Anschutz, BS, ATP, RET
NMEDA Associates Representative
Assistive Technology Center
Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA  30309

  _____

Join ChristianMingle.comR FREE! Meet Christian Singles in your area.
Start
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221673648x1201419171/aol?redir
=http://www.christianmingle.com/campaign.html%3Fcat%3Dadbuy%26src%3Dplat
forma%26adid%3Dfooter:050109%26newurl%3Dreg_path.html>  now!