[associates] Re: Too much email? - Get the Digest Version

  • From: "Paquin, Gregory J" <GPaquin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 20:33:06 -0700

Hi John,
Looks like this is working well.
Please put me on the "digest version"
All the best,
Gregory J Paquin
Rehabilitation Engineer
California Department of Rehabilitation
Mobility Evaluation Program
9720 S. Norwalk Blvd.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
562-941-8295
562-941-8719 FAX
gpaquin@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dor.ca.gov/mep/

-----Original Message-----
From: associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of John Anschutz
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 9:43 AM
To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [associates] Too much email? - Get the Digest Version

Do you like this NMEDA Associates ListServe but feel you are getting
too many emails?
You can get this in a digest format so that you will only get one
email per day with everything for that day included.

Here is how you do it:

Option1:

  Send email to associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put “set digest”
in the Subject. Send “unset digest” to receive normal list traffic.

Option2:
       Use the form on the list’s Info Page, which is located at
//www.freelists.org/list/associates

Option3:
Just email me (not the list) and tell me you would rather get the
digest version and I will fix it for you.  If you put [associates]-
digest in the subject it will help me.  I have my email set to
automatically look for [associates] in the subject line and it moves
the email in a separate folder just for this.

Hope that helps,

John Anschutz, BS, ATP, RET
NMEDA Associates Representative
Assistive Technology Center