[associates] Re: Too much email? - Get the Digest Version

  • From: <wscott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:51:00 -0500

Yep

-----Original Message-----

From:  John Anschutz <johnanschutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  [associates] Too much email? - Get the Digest Version
Date:  Fri May 1, 2009 11:42 am
Size:  994 bytes
To:  associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you like this NMEDA Associates ListServe but feel you are getting
too many emails?
You can get this in a digest format so that you will only get one
email per day with everything for that day included.

Here is how you do it:

Option1:

  Send email to associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put ?set digest?
in the Subject. Send ?unset digest? to receive normal list traffic.

Option2:
       Use the form on the list?s Info Page, which is located at
//www.freelists.org/list/associates

Option3:
Just email me (not the list) and tell me you would rather get the
digest version and I will fix it for you.  If you put [associates]-
digest in the subject it will help me.  I have my email set to
automatically look for [associates] in the subject line and it moves
the email in a separate folder just for this.

Hope that helps,

John Anschutz, BS, ATP, RET
NMEDA Associates Representative
Assistive Technology Center