[associates] Too much email? - Get the Digest Version

  • From: John Anschutz <johnanschutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:42:34 -0400

Do you like this NMEDA Associates ListServe but feel you are getting too many emails? You can get this in a digest format so that you will only get one email per day with everything for that day included.

Here is how you do it:

Option1:

Send email to associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put “set digest” in the Subject. Send “unset digest” to receive normal list traffic.

Option2:
      Use the form on the list’s Info Page, which is located at
//www.freelists.org/list/associates

Option3:
Just email me (not the list) and tell me you would rather get the digest version and I will fix it for you. If you put [associates]- digest in the subject it will help me. I have my email set to automatically look for [associates] in the subject line and it moves the email in a separate folder just for this.

Hope that helps,

John Anschutz, BS, ATP, RET
NMEDA Associates Representative
Assistive Technology Center