[associates] Set digest

  • From: "Blumkin, Eugene (MRC)" <Eugene.Blumkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 17:57:42 -0400

Eugene A. Blumkin, CPE
Principal Engineer
Rehabilitation Technology

-----Original Message-----
From: associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Anschutz
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 12:43 PM
To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [associates] Too much email? - Get the Digest Version

Do you like this NMEDA Associates ListServe but feel you are getting too
many emails?
You can get this in a digest format so that you will only get one email
per day with everything for that day included.

Here is how you do it:

Option1:

  Send email to associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put "set digest"
in the Subject. Send "unset digest" to receive normal list traffic.

Option2:
       Use the form on the list's Info Page, which is located at
//www.freelists.org/list/associates

Option3:
Just email me (not the list) and tell me you would rather get the digest
version and I will fix it for you.  If you put [associates]- digest in
the subject it will help me.  I have my email set to automatically look
for [associates] in the subject line and it moves the email in a
separate folder just for this.

Hope that helps,

John Anschutz, BS, ATP, RET
NMEDA Associates Representative