[associates] Re: NMEDA Associates Mailing List

  • From: ReTec2000@xxxxxxx
  • To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:04:06 EDT

Thanks for including me... Jurgen

In a message dated 4/27/2009 4:40:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
John_Anschutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello NMEDA Associates,

You have been added to our new  mailing list in order to allow for ease of
communication between the NMEDA  Associates.

This list was a suggestion that came out of the Associate  Members Meeting
led by Phil Protz at the Daytona NMEDA conference.  I  sincerely hope that
it serves us well to increase communication in  constructive ways.  Please
remember to keep things  professional.

-To post on your mailing list, simply send email  to
associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-If you would prefer not to be a member  of this list then we apologize for
signing you up and you can be removed  from the list by: sending email to
associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with  "unsubscribe" in the Subject.
Alternately if you need help just send me an  email with your request.

Sincerely,

John Anschutz, Associate  Rep.
Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA   30309

**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and
Desktops!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219491521x1201306563/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.double
click.net%2Fclk%3B214102108%3B35952091%3Bs)