[associates] Re: NMEDA Associates Mailing List

  • From: Jenny Nordine <Jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:30:04 -0700

Thanks so much John! My contact info is below. I appreciate this!

Jenny

John_Anschutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello NMEDA Associates,

You have been added to our new mailing list in order to allow for ease of
communication between the NMEDA Associates.

This list was a suggestion that came out of the Associate Members Meeting
led by Phil Protz at the Daytona NMEDA conference.  I sincerely hope that
it serves us well to increase communication in constructive ways.  Please
remember to keep things professional.

-To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-If you would prefer not to be a member of this list then we apologize for
signing you up and you can be removed from the list by: sending email to
associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the Subject.
Alternately if you need help just send me an email with your request.

Sincerely,

John Anschutz, Associate Rep.
Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Rd. NW