[associates] Re: NMEDA Associates Mailing List

  • From: BMclane <BMclane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:46:10 -0700

Please post my contact information.

Brian P. McLane
Paradigm Solutions, LLC.
Governor's Square
29 Rockefeller Blvd.
Rensselaer, NY 12144
(518)426-8850

"A Strategic Allicance Company"

-----Original Message-----
From: associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:associates-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of John_Anschutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 4:41 PM
To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello NMEDA Associates,

You have been added to our new mailing list in order to allow for ease of
communication between the NMEDA Associates.

This list was a suggestion that came out of the Associate Members Meeting
led by Phil Protz at the Daytona NMEDA conference.  I sincerely hope that
it serves us well to increase communication in constructive ways.  Please
remember to keep things professional.

-To post on your mailing list, simply send email to
associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-If you would prefer not to be a member of this list then we apologize for
signing you up and you can be removed from the list by: sending email to
associates-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the Subject.
Alternately if you need help just send me an email with your request.

Sincerely,

John Anschutz, Associate Rep.
Shepherd Center
2020 Peachtree Rd. NW