[associates] Battery Drain

  • From: John Anschutz <johnanschutz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:49:07 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pass along an identified source for battery drain
that can leave a vehicle's battery dead after a week or two.
In our old evaluation vehicle 2001 Ford E250 we have determined that
the EMC Aevit 1.0 was responsible for the battery drain.  We moved all
of the systems including door opener, remotes, 6-way seat and lift to
a new Norcal E250.  This new vehicle has all of the same components
except the Aevit 1.0 was replace with the new Aevit 2.0....   No more
battery problems.

Just thought I would pass that along.
John.