[associates] Re: Back up steering systems

  • From: John_Anschutz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:50:54 -0400

Hi Brian,

Great point. Thanks so much.    Every person on this list is concerned with
client safety.  I think it is important to be able to talk about the pros
and cons of any topic in order to raise awareness and ultimately improve
safety for our clients.  Sometimes in the discussions various points might
on the surface look like safety was not a priority but when we look at all
of it together.... safety is helped.
john.

             BMclane
             <BMclane@paradigm
             solutionsllc.net>                                          To
             Sent by:                  "associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
             associates-bounce         <associates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             @freelists.org                                             cc
                                       Mark N Glauser <mglauser@xxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             05/04/2009 09:36          [associates] Re: Back up steering
             AM                        systems

             Please respond to
             associates@freeli
                  sts.org