[associates] Awful Trip.

  • From: Eva Richardville <emrichardville@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emrichardville@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 04:05:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

How are you doing, my family and I came over here to Spain for a short
vacation. unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we
 stayed, all cash and credit card were stolen off us but luckily for us
we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping
issues at all and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're
having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let
 us leave until we settle the bills Well I really need your financial
assistance..Please let me know if you can help us out? Am freaked out at
 the moment!!

Thanks

Eva M Richardville OTR CDRS

Therapeutic Mobility Services, Inc.
(260) 417-3899
(260) 693-1841 fax
To control your account or to visit archives use the following url:
//www.freelists.org/list/associates