[assistive_technology] My test site: please try it

  • From: Daniel Semro <daniel.semro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: assistive_technology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 00:03:26 -0600

Sent using keymail on my BrailleNote apex bt 32 running KeySoft 9.4.1 build 1252 from HumanWare.

Thanks.

Moderator of the "braille" and the assistiveountechnology lists.

Hi Guys,

I have attached an html file that I've been working on, and I was wanting you all to give it a look.

Rajmund, this is a new updated copy to the one I sent you before.

For those that have missed, I've been working on a site because I've always wanted to be an html developer.

So hope you all like this.

comAnd those that know a little bit of html can give me some tips.

Thanks all,

Daniel