[assimilate] Re: Welcome to the Assimilate List!

  • From: "nacho" <nacho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <assimilate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:39:03 -0500

Got it
-----Original Message-----
From: assimilate-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:assimilate-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lucas Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:25 PM
To: assimilate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [assimilate] Welcome to the Assimilate List!

Hi all,

This e-mail is a test. I have created an e-mail listserv for Assimilate
users, artists, employees, and anybody else interested in the technology.

I'll send out subscription info, and lots of other information about the
list shortly.

Right now, I have subscribed all the Assimilators. This is just a test to
make sure everybody receives this e-mail and that it works. Once you have
received this e-mail, please respond to assimilate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vaaammmooooo

Lucas

-- Type: application/ms-tnef