[asme-dtm] Reminder ASME DTM Abstract Deadline TODAY

  • From: Scarlett Miller <scarlettmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: asme-dtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:17:27 -0500

Please find message below about DTM conference deadlines and call for
papers.

---------------------

Scarlett R. Miller, PhD

Secretary, ASME DTM

Assistant Professor

Engineering Design and Industrial Engineering

The Pennsylvania State University

213-P Hammond Building

University Park, PA 16802-1401

Office: (814) 863-4143

E-mail: scarlettmiller@xxxxxxx

Research: http://www.engr.psu.edu/britelab

Dear DTM and IDETC community,

Hope your 2015 is off to a good start! I hope one of these things includes
preparing a paper for this year’s DTM conference.

I wanted to remind you all that the abstract deadline in Monday. Notice the
webtool closes at 5:00 pm ET, so be sure to submit in time whatever time
zone you may be in.

After this initial deadline you have an additional two weeks to prepare the
full paper. The webtool for full paper submission closes Monday the 26th,
again 5:0pm ET.

The full publication schedule can be viewed here:
http://www.asmeconferences.org/IDETC2015/Publicationschedule.cfm​

Be sure to submit the tentative titles and abstract by this coming Monday.
As your program chair this year, I am looking forward to your contributions
to the DTM conference. If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact me.

Thanks,

Katja Holtta-Otto​